- 1 ounce Cointreau
- Handful fresh raspberries
- 3 ounces Rosé
- Fill old-fashioned glass with ice, add all ingredients and stir.
- To make this drink long, use highball glass, add more ice and finish with sparkling pink lemonade.
Flowering Wine Spritzer
- 1 ounce elderflower liqueur
- 3 ounces Fumé Blanc or other white wine
- Cucumber slices
- Fresh mint
- Sparkling water
- Fill highball glass with ice.
- Add mint and elderflower liqueur and muddle lightly.
- Add cucumber slices and wine, fill glass to rim with sparkling water and stir.
Red Wine Sangria
- 1 bottle Rioja or other ripe, dry red wine, such as Merlot
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 1/4 cup raspberry liqueur
- 2 ripe plums, quartered
- 2 oranges, thinly sliced
- 1 pint blackberries
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 bottle nonalcoholic, sparkling pear cider, chilled
- In large pitcher, mix together wine, brandy, raspberry liqueur and fruit.
- Let sit overnight.
- Just before serving, add ice, lime juice and pear cider, using wooden spoon to mix thoroughly.
- 1 ounce peach liqueur (I like the Stirring brand)
- 1 ounce mango puree
- 3 ounces Prosecco
- Add liqueur and mango puree to champagne flute.
- Fill to top with ice-cold Prosecco and serve.