Giving thanks – and wine recommendations

Gratitude is soul food and among the many things that I am grateful for, I'm thrilled to share my Thanksgiving wine recommendations... 

(written for the Los Altos Town Crier)  

I’m thankful for my family and my children’s limitless curiosity that insists I experience the world anew. I’m thankful for my husband’s laughter because it fills our home with playfulness. I’m thankful for the telephone because it allows me to speak with my mom on a daily basis and for the smallest of reasons.
I’m thankful for my friends, for the ones I’ve had since kindergarten and those I’ve made this year. I’m thankful that I enjoy cooking – when my hands prepare food that feeds my loved ones’ bodies and souls, I am happy.
And I am thankful for wine – for the conversations I’ve had over it, for the celebrations I’ve toasted with it and for the way it is a living thing that changes with time.
I try to give thanks year-round, but on the last Thursday of November, our grand celebration of gratitude takes place – and I’m already preparing.
To help with your Thanksgiving endeavors, I’ve reached out to local wine experts again this year to gather wine recommendations for your feast-family-and-friends-filled table.
For the rest of the story, head over to the Los Altos Town Crier.
Happy Thanksgiving!

Comments

Popular Posts